The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Piece Combo Kit (model XT328M) gives you three efficient brushless tools for drilling, driving, fastening, and demolition. You also get the category’s fastest-charging 4.0Ah batteries and the expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT® battery platform, so your batteries will power the expanding range of Makita tools and accessories. The XT328M includes a variable speed ½” hammer driver-drill with two speed settings, and a variable speed impact driver with a full 1,500 inch-pounds of Max Torque. The recipro saw has a refined crank mechanism design that minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration for faster, more efficient cutting. For added convenience, the 18V LXT® 4.0Ah battery has an on-board L.E.D. charge-level indicator and reaches a full charge in only 40 minutes.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-30,000 IPM) delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) provides 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- Recipro Saw delivers 0-2,300 (Low) & 0-3,000 (High) strokes per minute and a 1-1/4" stroke length for faster cutting
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT® Lithium-ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B reaches full charge in 40 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
(1) 18V LXT® Compact Brushless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH12Z)
(1) 18V LXT® Brushless Impact Driver (XDT13Z)
(1) 18V LXT® Brushless Recipro Saw (XRJ05Z)
(2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah Battery (BL1840B)
(1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
(1) Tool Bag