Makita XRJ07Z 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Sub‑Compact Brushless Cordless Recipro Saw,(Tool-Only)
Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT® Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V performance, and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The XRJ07ZB is a sub-compact solution for cutting and demolition applications in tight spaces.
The Sub-Compact Recipro Saw has a compact and ergonomic design at only 12-1/2” and 5.7 lbs. (with 18V LXT® Compact 2.0Ah battery, battery and charger sold separately). The compact size makes it ideal for work in tight spaces, and is a welcome solution for plumbers, electricians, and more. Convenience features include “tool-less” blade change, a reinforced fixed shoe for added durability, electric brake, and a built-in L.E.D. light for improved visibility. It’s equipped with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), which is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute combined with a 13/16" stroke length for faster and more efficient cutting
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-1/2" long
- Weighs only 5.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Reinforced fixed shoe for added durability
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Built-in L.E.D. light with preglow and afterglow illuminate the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
*Battery and charger sold separately*